< Back to News & Press

MKC Wealth named as one of the ‘Best Financial Advisors to Work For’ in the UK

MKC Wealth are proud to announce that we’ve been named as one of the country’s ‘Best Financial Advisers to Work For’ at the 2024 Professional Adviser Awards, for the second year in a row.

Mkc Professional Advisor Banner

The Professional Adviser Awards ceremony took place on Wednesday 20th March, celebrating the achievements of 24 firms who successfully made the grade, leading the sector with clear workplace policies and practices.

The industry-wide programme is a joint venture between Professional Adviser (PA) and Best Companies Group. It honours the best places of employment in the financial services industry – as voted for by employees and a rigorous company-wide evaluation.

Dominic Rose, Chief Executive Officer at MKC Wealth said “I am really proud of the fact that we have a team who care so passionately about looking after our clients. It is our team who are building the business and supporting our clients. It is essential that we have environment where people can thrive and develop and it is great for us to receive this recognition.”

In order to be considered for this prestigious award, all companies enter a two-part selection process. The first part consisted of workplace policies, practices and demographics being evaluated by the expert judging panel, with the second then consisting of an employee survey to measure experience in practical terms.

These combined scores then determined the top firms, with 25% of the total score coming from the first part and the remaining 75% from the process’s employee survey element.

Dominic Rose would like to extend a further congratulations to the other firms that were named among the ‘2024 Best Financial Advisers to Work For’.

You can read more about the 2024 PA Awards here.